Welcome to the articles and texts page. These are articles that I write for various ezines and this web site. You may submit articles to be included on this page.
Any of these articles can be copied, provided that you add the URL.
– Videos of speeches by Browne during the 2000 election. Only the first ones are still up, but it’s a great listening.
Listen to Peikoff’s introduction to Objectivism.
The topics so far are public education, genetic research and marijuana decriminalization.
– We should not blame corporations for “exploiting the Third World”.
– A list of numerical facts that disprove statist claims.
– It’s painfully obvious that gun control causes more deaths, but it looks like even the latest cases of Britain and Australia is not sending the message.
– Our lives would be so much better without industrialization.
– A statistical overview of the defense of freedom in health care.
– Do property rights crumble against the action of firing a laser at someone’s house ? Hardly.
– The recent wave of corporate fraud has made commentators falsely decry capitalism as unable to establish honesty.
– Freedom is more conductive to peace than statism. Without taxation and interventionism, we can achieve world peace.
– Three recent studies permit us to evaluate whenever the state of the planet is improving.
– Is greed a social evil ? A discussion of greed and its consequences in capitalist and statist systems.
– Fukuyama is wrong in his claims that foreign policy and biotechnology disprove libertarianism.
– A city in Maine has decided to put its government in vacation.
– Resolving the confusion of many people between capitalism with corporatism.
– Why we must break the statist laws against the organ market.
– My long examination of the whole issue of economics – the evidence for capitalism or statism.
– Does the free market fail in some particular contexts, and does that justify government intervention ?
– There is no such thing as “society” or the “common good” – only individuals. The only way to achieve a prosperous society is thru the harmonisation of individual action, not collectivism.
– Does the recent OECD study prove that socialist countries have better education ?
– The war against the Taliban brings up the whole question of what is a criminal action, a question which is sadly ignored.
– We should strip the subjectivism out of measures of progress, and establish objective, concrete measures.
– The government has lost virtually every single social and foreign war it has ever waged, and yet we expect these losers to take on terrorism.
– Thank to gun control, terrorists took over the planes with knives. We have no one to blame except ourselves.
– It’s time to declare the end of this bloody war led by the public police and world governments.
– Some people think the freedom to associate or not associate is a problem of libertarianism, but rather it is its chief virtue.
– The anti-choice movement in abortion is based on false premises.
– Only the free market supports the environment and nature in any meaningful way.
– An explanation of how a government can easily replace taxes, and a practical example.
– It’s time to stop apologizing for democracy, and effect a change.